Senior Administrative Assistant (Heat Office)
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Function: Enabling Areas/Workplace Services
Location: 1100 Sansome St., San Francisco, CA 94111
Position Reports to: Manager, Administrative Services
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
This position plays an integral role in supporting the success of the practice by providing a variety of administrative services to our internal clients in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and will be able to perform multiple tasks under deadline pressure while maintaining Deloitte’s exacting standards of quality.
In this position, the role holder will have responsibility for supporting Partners, Principals and Directors to help ensure timely delivery of client work product. Routine administrative activities include department support, project coordination, meeting coordination, calendar management, research, travel arrangements, time and expense entries, event planning, and back-up support for other administrative assistants.
Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with an office in New York, Heat brings to life traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie’s Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named “Best Places to Work” in San Francisco. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We’re currently seeking an experienced Sr. Administrative Assistant to support multiple executives.
What you’ll do:
- Full calendar management – sending out invites, coordinating others’ calendars to accommodate scheduling needs, monitor throughout the day to ensure everything runs smoothly – managing conference room bookings for all meetings
- Point person for employees to filter through requests for the executives, liaising with Heat leadership and other staff members to coordinate work review sessions and other internal meetings as needed
- Perform occasional personal assistant duties
- Complete weekly timesheets with appropriate job code breakdown for all supported executives
- Travel arrangements for executives – booking all domestic and international business trips and preparing travel itineraries and end-to-end arrangements for flights, ground transport, lodging, and booking of meeting venues when needed
- Maintain and submit all travel expenses for multiple executives
- Maintenance of various airline club memberships, upgrade status, mileage plus, etc.
- Work with the marketing team at Heat to help coordinate new business and roadshow meetings which our executive leadership attends
- Work with PR to help coordinate logistics around speaking engagements, conferences, award shows, etc. for executive leadership
- Work with operations team in helping to facilitate office visits, catering and event planning
- Maturity to handle multiple tasks and confidential issues/material as well as communicate effectively with the leadership team
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B brands at the leading edge of today’s client marketing challenges. You’ll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
How you’ll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there’s always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
About Heat’s relationship with Deloitte Digital
We’ve recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale.
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and our partnership with Deloitte offers employees a broad range of benefits. We’ll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you.
Heat’s culture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you’re more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that’s fine too.
Heat in the Community
Heat’s purpose is to make an impact. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that we have the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Essential Skills, Abilities and Personal Attributes
- Self-motivated and team player in achieving business goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage and interact with internal and external clients at all levels; communicates with a positive, “can-do” attitude and professional demeanor at all times
- Excellent written communication skills with knowledge of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in both verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and effectively multi-task
- Superior organization skills and proactive in anticipating business needs; identifies and contributes to developing efficient workflow methods
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious
- Flexible and adaptable; open to ongoing change in tasks and environment
- Ability to take initiative; assertive, confident and willing to take appropriate action to accomplish tasks; ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn and master a variety of internal custom business applications
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
- High School diploma
- 3-5 years of executive assistant experience
- Professional demeanor
- Organized, detail-oriented, competent follow through skills.
- Excellent computer skills – MicroSoft Office Suite 2010 programs; OnBoarding, WebEx, DPS, DTE, Proofreading, and all other administrative related Deloitte programs.
- Excellent communication skills – spelling and grammar
- Superior organization skills-ability to establish processes and follow up
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary
- Ability to be highly proactive, anticipate problems and act accordingly
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task – great time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative – assertive and confident.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime as require.
- Experience in booking International travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Agency experience preferred
Requisition code: E17SFOSASCPE014-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top