Senior Administrative Assistant, Deloitte Global
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to five Managing Directors in Global Knowledge Services. This position requires a team player with strong organizational skills who has the ability to anticipate challenges and proactively manage and resolve issues. Must be a self-starter with an ability to prioritize, work efficiently and remain flexible to changes in schedule and work hours. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Skype, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint is preferred.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Manage calendars on a daily basis coordinating meetings and appointments, address conflicts or other calendar issues in a timely manner.
- Manage email traffic by reading, screening and proactively handling inquiries on behalf of the Managing Directors.
- Organize all logistics for internal and external meetings: reserve conference space, secure necessary technology/equipment, order catering, book off-site dinner venues using the DTTL OnBoard system and/or liaising with the Deloitte Global Programs team as necessary.
- Arrange video conference events with multiple Deloitte offices globally.
- Attend meetings and conference calls and take minutes/notes as requested.
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel arrangements: book flights, ground transportation, hotels, and arrange for passports and business visas.
- Input time and expenses in the Deloitte Time & Expense system with accuracy and adhering to internal and external expense compliance policies.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, agendas and other meeting materials with direction from Managing Directors, paying particular attention to firm branding, proofreading for accuracy and formatting of documents.
- Create and maintain e-mail distribution lists and business contacts lists.
- Maintain effective filing systems for hardcopy and electronic materials.
- Printing, copying and mailing of documents.
- Provide back-up admin support to others on the Deloitte Global Admin Team and/or provide support for ad hoc projects as requested.
- Provide back-up support for reception desk and/or OneTeam as required.
- College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years related administrative support experience in a large professional services organization.
- Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Outlook, Skype, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented and an ability to anticipate needs and act accordingly.
- Experience with managing international travel.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and an ability to work under changing conditions and tight deadlines.
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work with global and virtual teams.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and manage deliverables.
- Exercise good judgement, decision making and problem solving skills
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP003CF0236
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top