Senior Administrative Assistant - Boston **Multiple Openings**
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
This position plays an integral role in supporting the success of the practice by providing a variety of administrative services to our internal clients in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and will be able to perform multiple tasks under deadline pressure while maintaining Deloitte's exacting standards of quality.
In this position, the role holder will have responsibility for supporting Partners, Principals and Directors to help ensure timely delivery of client work product. Routine administrative activities include department support, project coordination, meeting coordination, calendar management, research, travel arrangements, time and expense entries, event planning and back-up support for other administrative assistants.
- Performs standard and advanced administrative duties, as well as independent project
assignments for internal clients.
- Provides direct support to Partners, Principals, and Directors (PPD)
- Performs a broad range of administrative activities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
on a regular basis, requiring a high level of discretion, attention to detail, and responsiveness.
Often handles highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Coordinates administrative tasks with other functions.
- Coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements for both domestic and international business
travel including but not limited to booking flights, hotel and local transportation, providing
agendas and itineraries, and arranging passport/visa requirements as necessary.
- May on occasion include travel arrangements for PPD's accompanying team.
- Prepares and reconciles time and expense reports as well as performing audits as necessary.
Advanced proficiency client billing preferred, including invoicing, adjustment submissions,
write-off requests and close/reinstate projects as needed as well as handles research requests
and billing analysis to draft invoices as needed.
- Acts as the Internal Initiative Champion for local, regional and national business initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficient knowledge of standard office equipment; Advanced Microsoft Office and general
office technology skills; Strong typing skills
- Associate's Degree; 3 to 5 years of related experience in administrative support for a large
professional services organization, large corporate, consulting or Big 4 environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative - assertive and confident
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- Ability to multi-task in a high-stress environment
- Significant attention to detail and follow through skills
Requisition code: E17BOSSASCJT034-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top