Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
Role requires extensive in-depth analysis, problem resolution of requests and questions from the Scan team mailbox and ensures the tables which combined make up the Approval Validation Tool (AVT) correctly administer the APR855 Approval Policy.
- Maintain various Approval Validation Table (AVT) tables (Roles, Delegations, Delegation Commodity Code (DCC), GL to DCC mapping, etc.)
- Perform audit of the various AVT tables
- Collaborate with the Financial Analysis' and various individuals on setting up APR855 delegations
- AVT workflow review (manual review of Approver via Notifier)
- Manages and replies to APR855 and AP Scanning mailbox
- Special research concerning use of GL accounts in determining need for DCC delegations or new DCC setups
- Generates the period reports for terminated employees/delegate, CC to closed WBS element reports, etc.
- With implementation of improvements – monitoring the paper scanning mailbox, to ensure the original paper invoices are sent for the 12 month required retention
- Backup to AVT/Scanning Team Leader – ensures daily scanning is completed in absence of Team Leader
- Backup for Disbursements tasks (check printing and proper disbursing, i. e. delivery to internal Hermitage customers, packaging of overnight to practice offices and to vendors.)
- Preparation and updating of process documentation
- Others as assigned
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research and resolve difficult exception AP related problems. Ability to read, comprehend and explain (to internal and external customers) firm policies that relate to purchasing.
- Superior follow-up skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Clear concise verbal and written communication. Must be able to professionally interact with all levels of internal customers in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Strong presentation/training skills- The ability to organize & develop training plans & material and present live & virtual sessions to our customers
- Ability to handle heavy work workload
- Project Committee and/or management initiative participation
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work autonomously, ability to influence others
- Integrity & confidentiality are critical
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency is required/MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Skype) including Outlook
- Bachelors degree preferred or 3-5 years related accounts payable/finance/business experience.
Requisition code: E17PSCSASCJA019-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top