Security Analyst (Badging/Card Access Coordinator)
The Central Security Badging and Administration (CSBA) group is responsible for the preparation, creation and administration of all access security cards used to enter Deloitte spaces throughout the US. The team is also monitors all components of the organization's office security systems to ensure all components are fully operational and are functioning within guidelines set by the Office of Firm Security. This team member will be responsible for a diverse range of security and system related issues and able to provide backup support to each function as necessary. Many of the security responsibilities may be addressed in a reactive manner as they are typically incident driven (such as equipment failures or service issues).
This position is the primary contact of the Central Security Badging and Administration (CSBA) team and is responsible for issuing photo and non-photo ID access cards, assigning access authorizations for all card holders, as well as other physical security duties. This position owns the ID access card preparation process end to end, reporting, incident management system, and key control for Deloitte University.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Address scheduling, issuance and provisioning of photo ID access cards for CSBA in compliance with standards set by service level agreements and standards set by local offices and Office of Firm Security
- Delete badges or modify access in timely fashion
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation and report requests are signed and approved by the proper levels.
- Maintain photo ID access card inventory levels.
- Maintain & support ID systems (with System Administrator support)
- Programming of systems for photo ID access cards (e.g., clearance codes/access authorizations)
- Customer Support for photo ID access cards & access Control issues
- Photo ID access card reporting
- Maintaining cardholder records files and access control/alarm monitoring system database.
- Focal point for all access control and photo ID access card issues.
- Establish and maintain system door group and clearance code programming.
- Generate database queries and reports in support of system administrator functions.
- Incident management systems.
- Participate in other special projects, as needed.
- Must be willing and available to work evenings and occasional weekends, if required.
- Candidate must be a US citizen.
- 2+ years' experience with physical security issues and systems (Salto, C-Cure Systems, a plus).
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to effectively interact with a diverse team of people and to deal with fast paced work environment with rapidly changing work priorities and peak periods.
- Excellent customer service skills to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Able to handle multiple project and assignments concurrently.
- Must possess the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must demonstrate a positive influence with flexibility and resourcefulness to help create and maintain a positive team environment.
- Strong time management/organizational skills including appropriate sense of urgency and proactive approach
- Positive outlook, resilience, and flexibility exhibited through ability to work in fast paced, demanding environment with changing priorities
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel. Working knowledge of Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
Requisition code: E18NATSASCBJ016-CL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top