Secretary in Audit Function
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Proof-read, translate, review and prepare proposals/contracts/financial statements and other related deliverables.
- Translate other documents in accounting/auditing/finance fields and other technical documents as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Audit Partner/Audit Director/EA Team leader.
- Provide assistance to Partner/Director in terms of:
- Managing client portfolio; working schedule, and logistics/admin works.
- Preparing working/meeting materials; reports as required.
- University degree with preferable major in English Language, Business or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skill, problem-solving skill, ability to work both in a team and independently
- Attention to details, self-management and supervisory skills
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing.
- PC literate and proficient with Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 130596
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top