Secretary - ICS - Macau
The incumbent will be responsible for providing secretarial support to our Partners and Managers.
- Provide professional secretarial and administrative support / service;
- Assist in meeting, travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Administer expense claims, and prepare expense reports;
- Prepare presentations, proposals and correspondences;
- Maintain filing system and other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- F. 7 or above with secretarial training;
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience, from CPA firms or MNCs is preferred;
- Detail oriented, well organised, and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Requisition code: CN120995
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top