What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support
- Organize meeting and appointments, travel bookings and itineraries, maintaining minutes of the meetings and effective follow-up on all matters
- Perform administrative functions that encompass handling in-coming/out-going mails, screen calls and faxes, writing letters, memos, minutes, reports, proposals and presentation
- Maintain proper filing and organization of confidential documents in a secure manner
- Produce information and detailed reports promptly as and when needed
- Manage and handle demands of both internal and external parties diplomatically and effectively
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to the company
- Handle ad hoc matters as and when required
- Maintain a neat, tidy and professional office environment at all times
- Proven track record in serving senior management and have worked in large international organizations
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and PowerPoint applications
- Presentable, well-groomed with a positive can-do attitude
- Display initiative and is proactive in handling tasks
- Confident, results-oriented, fast paced and able to multitask and priorities duties
- Able to work independently, work extended hours and is self-motivated
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MA104-129779-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top