Seasoned Cyber Advisor, Consulting
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then we’re the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected information security professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of high quality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland and abroad.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- We offer the chance to deliver highly complex information and cyber engagements for our largest and most demanding clients
- You will lead and take ownership of a specific sub-service, building high quality offerings and ensuring effective delivery thereof by enabling others with the tools they need.
- The opportunity to take ownership of a specific industry, developing relevant materials, driving client conversations and ensuring that the team reaches defined financial targets
- The prospect of driving the growth of cyber as a practice through ownership of processes such as hiring, training and marketing
- An environment enabling internal coordination with senior stakeholders to deliver a “OneDeloitte” experience to clients (e.g. enhanced offerings by working with Digital, Analytics and Strategy teams).
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a university or technical college in information security, computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or similar field.
- A broad range of information and cyber experience as well as a few years specializing in one or two sub domains (for example, but not exhaustive: advanced threat readiness and protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management, war gaming).
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology.
- A strong market reputation and a broad Swiss network within the cyber community are highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively both written and verbal, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities.
- Highly fluent English skills, both written and verbal, are required; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native-level.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross at [email protected]
Requisition code: 127338
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top