Search Engine Optimization Consultant – Technical
Search Engine Optimization Consultant - Technical
(Experience Delivery Marketing & Communications, Deloitte Services LP)
Deloitte Services LP is seeking a technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Consultant to join the national digital marketing team delivering strategy, solutions, and services focusing on digital presence.
The scope of natural search responsibilities relates to technical consultation, including page and site-development advisement, CMS gap analyses and recommendations, international search issues, UX considerations, mobile-specific optimization, and more. The manager will also play a key role in the tracking and reporting of key performance metrics for natural search.
- 3 - 5 years of full-time digital and/or marketing experience preferred
- Breadth of agency and/or in-house SEO expertise:
- Experience helming site migrations and redesigns
- Experience with Salesforce and Hybris sites a plus
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and present formal recommendations to leaders using PowerPoint and/or MS Excel
- Ability to lead training sessions or instructive meetings with diverse groups
- Deep understanding of web analytics – ability to create diagnostic or analytical reports in Excel required, along with experience with KPI definition and reporting; VoC and UX testing (e.g., A/B, Optimizely) a plus.
- Experience with Site Catalyst a plus
- In-depth experience with two or more of the following SEO tools required: DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Search Console
- Other technological:
- Experience with web development a plus
- CSS – especially Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, aka "CQ" products)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills:
- Comfortable interacting regularly with both technical subject matter experts as well as business owners of all organizational levels, presenting complex information in a way that is easy to understand, and tailoring it to different audiences, including Deloitte leadership (e.g., present clear business choices or actionable steps, rather than a technical breakdown of the problem)
- Ability to offer and defend solutions to business problems based on experience and best practices
- Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with global colleagues on a global platform
- Strong project management and vendor/supplier/agency management skills
- Ability to triage and prioritize many competing needs, monitor and maintain momentum on a number of concurrent projects for numerous internal stakeholders
- Experience building brand awareness using digital channels a plus
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization; experience in large corporate setting a plus
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to travel required
- Agency SEO experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Requisition code: E18EASCASCGZ109-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top