SEA Regional Treasurer
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Our Southeast Asia Support Services Center is located in Kuala Lumpur and provides Finance, Human Resources and Technology services and support to the Deloitte practices across Southeast Asia.
As we grow and expand our Finance supports within the region, we are seeking for a versatile and motivated Treasury professional to fill a new position of Southeast Asia Regional Treasurer, reporting to the Southeast Asia Finance Director.
Individual in this new role will:
- Develop, setup and execute Deloitte’s regional treasury policies and processes for Southeast Asia.
- Close collaboration with in-country Finance Leads to ensure:
- Efficient treasury and cash management operations across Southeast Asia.
- Efficient deployment of cash and credit facilities across the region to meet the funding needs of the various entities, monitor foreign exchange exposure, and analyse and implement structures to improve Partners and working capital management.
Incumbent is responsible to engage and work jointly with in-country Finance Leads on the following:
- Ensure efficient daily cash management operations across Southeast Asia.
- Review the Cash Forecasts and its associated variance analyses prepared by in-country Finance Leads.
- Provide treasury information and reporting to senior management i.e. the SEA Board and Executive Committee as and when required.
- Manage regional banking relationships and overseeing bank accounts across Southeast Asia.
- Implement and roll-out internet banking solutions for all the practices across Southeast Asia.
- Ensure that all practices have adequate and appropriate foreign exchange hedging; and adherence to treasury FX policy.
- Participate-in, and positive contribution to on-going regional treasury projects and initiatives.
- Develop Treasury Policy and provide guidance on Treasury related matters.
- Attend to any other ad hoc treasury/financial and associated matters.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 – 7 years of relevant treasury finance experience in a conglomerate or multinational corporation environments. Regional treasury exposures would be an added advantage
- Good understanding and experience implementing cash management strategies
- Experience with successfully managing bank partners and negotiating banking terms
- Experience in implementing or using SAP Treasury systems or other Treasury applications
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve financial accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Management and influence change to local Deloitte practices
- Ability to work independently; relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP systems (SAP, Oracle)
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MQ99-130037-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top