SEA Design Innovation Associate/ Senior Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
SEA Design Innovation Associate/ Senior Associate (based in Singapore)
Design can play a role in solving real world problems. Through various means such as design thinking, prototyping, storytelling and visualization, we aim to help others see things differently and co-creating service values in user experience, communications, projects, research and presentations.
This new role offers an excellent opportunity within the SEA Innovation team with the expansion in areas of Creative, Visual Design and Digital Media, with tremendous opportunities for the candidate to participate and grow alongside emerging innovations, supported by leading design thinking and new methodologies. From producing concepts to information design and planning, you are expected to deliver in a flexible, task-oriented and efficient manner. Translating research data and insights on what makes people tick and how businesses can evolve with people – your job will be to help translate this information into smart, easy-to-understand and beautiful design to tell visually-compelling stories.
Based in our Southeast Asia HQ office - Singapore, this position is a direct report to the Innovation team lead, also based in Singapore. You will be expected to work with professional services consultants, researchers and strategists and share projects, ideas, and responsibilities.
We are confident that this growth journey will be extremely rewarding, supported by a spectrum of new innovation projects focusing on market eminence and culture shift within the firm, driving various functional disruption and inorganic growth in our business through communication and education initiatives.
- Support and implement brand strategies for both new and existing services, and be involved in all phases of marketing, such as design, placement, go-to-market campaigns, and service messaging for different demographics.
- Enhance the communication and education initiatives developed and delivered by the SEA Innovation team in aspects of Creative Visual Design / Storytelling through various Digital and Non-Digital platforms
- Gather data, perform market research to identify target markets touch points and assess consumer perceptions, competition and business trends.
- Conceptualize and generate brand-building ideas.
- Work travel across Southeast Asia
A creative with strong passion for design, digital and conceptual skills, committed work ethic, positive attitude, sense of humor, ability to juggle multiple projects. A good communicator and team player, experienced in delivering projects from creative concept to completion. An independent resourceful thinker who embraces new and disruptive ideas, with the attention to detail in quality of work.
You have a design or design-related degree in a relevant discipline. If you're a recent graduate with the right portfolio, skills and attitude, you should still apply. The job is cool because there is a lot of autonomy and potential to strut your stuff for initiatives you believe in.
- Proficiency in Creative Design, Visual Storytelling or Digital Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud or equivalent
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Strong analytical and conceptualization skills
- Exceptional diagnostic, research and problem solving skills
- Familiarity in UIUX/ Design Thinking / Ideation Techniques will be advantageous
To be considered for this position, please submit your WORD or PDF resume and cover letter. Along with your application, you may want to include a portfolio of your previous creative design or digital development work completed.
If you believe you have what it takes, kindly click here to submit your application online.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: SE122-129824-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top