Scoring modeling consultant - Financial Services Industry - Consulting Department
Deloitte in Ukraine is currently searching for a Scoring modeling specialist in its Consulting Department of our Kyiv office. Deloitte is one of the world's leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
The role will involve:
- Development and validation risk, PD modelling, Macro modeling and other models
- Development, validation and support of score cards, Fraud and Collection Scorecards, Attrition Scorecards, Rating models and RFM-analysis.
- Reporting automation and analysis
- Working with databases - SQL Server, Oracle; SAS as a plus
- Coding using R language
To be considered you should possess:
- Practical experience of construction, implementation and models/scoring post-analysis is required
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills, personal and professional development programs
- Insurance coverage
- Career growth and competitive market level salary, subject to annual increase according to your performance and professional growth (the salary increase date is fixed within the Firm)
- A possibility to work closely with our experienced professionals and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide
- Friendly and energetic environment of Deloitte
Requisition code: 131799
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top