Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our Technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with Federal clients through critical issues, consider a career in Deloitte's Federal Technology practice.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Specialist in the Technology group you will:
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams and guiding more junior professionals
- Support and/or lead workstreams on engagements related, but not limited, to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations and Software Application Development & Maintenance
- Contribute to deliverables and review the work of others for quality and accuracy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Technology team works with clients to help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses' operations, processes, and performance.
- Typically has 5 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage small engagements or work streams and multiple team members with confidence
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems
- Work with development and operations teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these current
- Use or recommend automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera, or program mandated software
- Develop and modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Maintain overall Master Program Schedule
- Link project schedules with overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or the IMPs
- Provide hands on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition program is progressing and supports objectives
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Requisition code: E18BALCSPERB092-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top