SAP SuccessFactors – Senior Manager
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Work you'll do
As a SAP SuccessFactors functional Senior Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Leading project teams to deliver superior results for your client, while monitoring and identifying any project issues to be able to mitigate risk for your client
- Building your brand and reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong SAP SuccessFactors knowledge you possess
- Forging strong relationships with clients that will contribute to the growth and development of the firm
The HR Transformation Team
- Deploying HR technology is part art and part science. The science comes from world-class tools and proven methodologies, but the art can only come from experience. The experience to know which technologies to leverage, how they integrate with your processes to create the right employee experience and how they can be deployed in your organization to drive adoption and, mostly importantly, change. Working with Deloitte allows you to leverage our know-how to optimize the value of your technology investment and create the capacity you need to focus on leading the business forward. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
HR Technology Strategy & Solutions Team – SAP SuccessFactors
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
Required minimum 8 years' experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience in multiple Full Life Cycle implementation of SAP SuccessFactors/HCM, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Strong functional knowledge of the system
- Experience leading large project teams, including managing multiple workstream leads to drive their work towards project deadlines and deliverables that are on target and beyond client expectations
- Experience managing project financials, including monitoring for project issues and taking appropriate action to ensure a exceptional project completion for the client
- Experience mentoring and open knowledge sharing to develop the next generation of leaders within the firm
- Experience developing and cultivating relationships that bring new clients to the firm, through market eminence and knowledge
- Experience leading the sales cycle, including but not limited to responding to Requests for Proposals, presenting at Orals, and the creation of Statements of Work
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Up to 80% travel required
- Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SuccessFactors
- Certification in at least one SuccessFactors module
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMMB009-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top