SAP Specialist (HCM PA Benefits)
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Job Title: SAP Specialist (HCM PA Benefits)
Location: Hermitage, TN (Nashville) Preferred
We are currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented techno-functional SAP HCM specialist. The SAP HCM Specialist is knowledgeable in the HCM domain and is responsible for producing solution design documentation for HCM related enterprise solutions leveraging the latest technologies and solutions available for SAP HCM.
- Oversees the portfolio of solutions within the SAP HCM PA OM Benefits Team
- Serves as a functional SAP HCM PA OM Benefits expert and trusted advisor
- Advise across the SAP HCM solution road map addressing the current and the future needs of the business
- Researches, analyzes, designs, proposes and delivers solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies
- Formulates solutions, builds consensus, markets and executes of such solutions
- Translates leadership direction into actionable activities to be executed
- Limited travel
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supplying configuration and technical leadership for SAP HCM based applications, with a focus on Benefits
- Providing support/guidance to the business, product and delivery teams during project execution (analysis, design, configuration, development and testing) for Human Capital processes and solutions, reflective of your SAP HCM domain knowledge
- Teaming with business users to promote business process improvements, identifying data integrity issues and implementing proactive solutions.
- Contributing to the implementation of innovative project solutions through hands-on development and/or configuration activities
- Understanding and supporting Deloitte's leadership traits, culture of execution, operational excellence and accountability
- Evaluating and proposing simple solutions to complex problems through creativity and innovation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Five (5) or more years of in-depth SAP HCM implementation experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP HCM core functions: Personnel Administration (PA), Personnel Development (PD), Org Management (OM), Benefits Administration (PA-BN)
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles methodologies
- Proven full project life-cycle delivery using established methodologies (ASAP, Agile)
- Ability to engage and deliver on multiple concurrent activities.
- Ability to work with and negotiate with all employees, management levels and vendors from multi-national organizations across multiple time zones.
- Ability to stay current and analyze emerging technologies influencing technology decisions in collaboration with other groups
- Ability to propose innovative solutions by implementing emerging technologies to solve business problems and enhance user experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Requisition code: E17NATSMGRBJ238-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top