SAP, Senior Functional Consultant - Secret Clearance
Are you a problem solver who enjoys tackling tough, complex challenges? Do you want to help clients implement innovative technical solutions to drive their mission forward? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of SAP professionals that deliver the technology and services to help our Federal clients meet business performance goals and improve processes through cutting-edge SAP technology solutions. If you are seeking a role that offers you a chance to a part of an award winning team recognized as thought leaders in the industry and helps Federal clients unlock the full potential of SAP solutions to drive sustainable business value, consider a career in Deloitte's Federal SAP practice.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant within our practice you will:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in or lead the development of client deliverable content
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provide coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business and proposal development
- Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
- Provide subject matter expertise on SAP and ERP program support for financial improvement, audit readiness and systems modernization objectives
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal SAP team helps our clients address some of the most complex Federal business processes from logistics, finance, and grants' management; to audit readiness, procurement and ecommerce. Each SAP implementation focuses on a goal that supports business strategies through the enablement of people, process, and technology.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Experience with SAP System Design, Finance Transformation and Fit-Gap Analysis
- Heavy configuration experience in SAP Financial modules
- Proficiency in various SAP Modules to include:
- SAP FI Accounts Payable (AP)
- SAP FI Accounts Receivable (AR)
- SAP FI & Enterprise Controlling (CO)
- SAP FI General Ledger (GL)
- SAPInventory Management (IM)
- SAP SCM Materials Management (MM)
- SAP FI Funds Management (FM)
- Experience with SAP public sector solution components e.g. Funds Management
- SAP experience in specified module and any additional sub-modules
- Prior SAP configuration analysis and defect resolution experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of cross-module impacts within the SAP environment
- Configuration and Custom Development Specification experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18PPDSCTR42726-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top