SAP NetWeaver IDM Senior Consultant
Would you like an opportunity to be part of Deloitte's leading Cyber Risk Services team that assists Fortune 500 companies address pressing and pervasive strategic information and technology risks, such as cyber security, data leakage, identity and access management, data security breaches, operational resilience and system outages, privacy and application integrity? We provide industry-tailored solutions, using demonstrated methodologies and tools in a consistent manner, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure and reliable operations across the enterprise.
Deloitte & Touche LLP's ("Deloitte & Touche's") Enterprise Risk Services Advisory practice works with clients across all dimensions of risk identification, assessment, quantification, and management. Our experienced professionals utilized risk-based methodologies, approaches and tools to deliver solutions for our clients. Deloitte & Touche's services combine competency and experience in the areas of financial reporting, risk management, cybersecurity, and regulatory compliance.
The Enterprise Application Integrity (EAI) solution group (within the Cyber Risk Services Market Offering) is focused on helping clients design and implement internal controls, application security and privacy to address risks within Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations/upgrades as well as business transformation projects. Our professionals have experience in one or more of the following:
- SAP (All products including GRC and HANA)
- Oracle (including EBS, JDE, and PeopleSoft),
- Emerging technologies such as Workday, Salesforce.com
- Industry solutions such as the EPIC Clinical Information System (CIS).
- Professional services to address application level risks both throughout the system development life cycle
- Post go-live production application managed services (i.e., AMS Security Services).
SAP NetWeaver IDM Senior Consultant with extensive experience in implementation of several large scale, complex SAP IDM solutions:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with all elements of the SAP NetWeaver IDM 7.1 and 7.2
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver IDM 8.0 is preferred
- Solid understanding of SAP NetWeaver IDM standard Provisioning Framework
- In-Depth knowledge and understanding of the Virtual Directory Server
- Experience in development of NW IDM solutions and integration with complex and heterogeneous systems
- Experience in Identity Management architecture design for provisioning solutions to clients of various sizes using SAP IDM
- In depth experience in SAP IDM integration with SAP and non-SAP systems
- Extensive experience in building custom connectors and integrating IDM 7.2 & 8.0 to various SAP systems such as BPC10.0, GRC10.x, SAP HANA, SAP Portals, and other non-sap systems
- Experience in creating custom workflows, repositories, provisioning tasks, triggers, and notifications
- Knowledge of SAP IDM database structure and experience running custom SQL script for reporting and administration purposes
- Experience using Java and WebServices to build a custom connections to SAP and other systems
- Experience in connecting to Active Directory as source system to fetch the identities and to various SAP and Non SAP systems across multiple landscapes/instances
- Experience developing custom jobs to run role reconciliation reports for productive systems
- Experience developing custom load jobs to perform mass update of roles, role to privilege mappings and role assignments to users
- Experience designing, configuring and developing a system to provide identity and access management for SAP and non-SAP based applications, including provisioning of employees and non-employees across numerous SAP landscapes (Development, Quality, Prod) which include HR, ECC, CRM, Portal, SRM, SCM, and Solution Manager
Requisition code: E18NATESRCCH018IDM
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top