SAP Logistic - Consultant
Deloitte Consulting’s technology professionals help
clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological
challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as
well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for
capabilities across the spectrum. Our service lines include: Analytics &
Information Management, SAP Package Technologies, Oracle Package Technologies,
Strategy & Architecture, Deloitte Digital, Systems Integration and
Application Management Services.
SAP service Line
A key part of our business is delivering business transformation through SAP
In Operations Applications we focus on operational improvement and efficiency, enablement. Deloitte has long standing relationship with SAP and has received
multiple partner awards in recognition of our work, which spans thousands of
clients across all major industries. We have unparalleled experience across
Supply Chain, Finance, HCM, CRM, Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC),
Business Intelligence and Enterprise Strategy.
working with clients to define optimized and effective supply chain processes
using SAP. Our practitioners have process and business application skills
covering order management, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution,
sourcing and procurement, as well as solution architecture, M&A and program
management and governance.
Do you want to be part of an extraordinary team?
To enable us to support our significant growth within the SAP Service Line we are now recruiting SAP Logistics – Consultants.
Expectations and responsibilities
The candidates should:
- Have a good understanding of Logistic Business Processes (MM, SD, CS, PM, PS, PP, APO, QM, WM/EWM)
- Have experience and ability working on implementation project
- Gather technical & business requirements and analyze end-user needs
- Process design and application configuration for SAP Logistics area
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to conduct workshops.
- Communicate effectively with Project manager, team members and Client.
- Present and discuss work results clearly.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with clients and team player attitude
- Have the willingness to develop new professional skills.
- Work on projects from multiple geographies and across cultures.
- Have flexibility for travel in Europe as per project needs.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience on any SAP Logistic module(MM, SD, CS, PM, PS, PP, QM, WM/EWM)
- Strong knowledge of logistics business processes in anykind of industry
- Degree in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science orequivalent
- Consulting& client services delivery experience
- Proven ability to interpret business needs and translatethem into SAP logistic applications and operational requirements
- Prior experience in cloud-based system architecture is aplus (ARIBA/SRM, C4C etc.)
- Advanced English. Any additional language is considered aplus (German, French, Italian, Spanish etc.)
- Access and training on state-of-arttechnologies (S/4HANA, ARIBA, C4C, etec.)
- Opportunity to get exposure to globalimplementation projects
- Start-up challenges
Requisition code: 12101016SAP
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top