SAP IS-U/CRB with FICA or Billing - Consultant (Finance)
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Finance skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
Work you'll do
- Deliver Finance projects
- Lead and support Finance pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Develop external eminence across the sub-capabilities in Finance
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing Finance expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective Finance knowledge and helping resolve our clients' Finance challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of Finance
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's new S/4HANA Finance and future solutions
Our Finance Capability aligns to various SAP products in the marketplace. These solutions address the following business process areas:
- Core Finance – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Controlling, Costing, Treasury
- Enterprise Performance Management Solutions – BPC, Cloud for Planning
- Financial Reporting
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Learn more about our SAP practice
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 1+ full lifecycle SAP implementation and 2+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 2 years of SAP experience implementing SAP IS-U/CRB
- Plus one of the following FICA or Billing
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Master's degree preferred
How you'll grow
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18CHICASCHM081-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top