SAP HANA Senior Manager (Analytics Capability)
Our technologists help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business’ forward. Our consultants link technology insights to clients’ organizational goals to fit within their full operating models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and processes. Learn more about Technology Consulting at Deloitte.
The full potential of SAP solutions isn’t just about technology, it’s also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Learn more about our SAP practice.
SAP HANA Senior Manager
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Finance skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
SAP HANA Analytics
Our SAP HANA Analytics practice utilizes the latest technology from SAP to develop exciting, innovative solutions to our clients’ most pressing business problems. We are looking for a SAP HANA Analytics Senior Manager to help expand our capabilities in this fast-growing space.
Responsibilities of a SAP HANA Analytics Senior Manager
Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of different ways:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting processes. Mobilize and manage engagement teams. Define deliverable structure and content. Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client. Direct on-time, quality delivery of work products. Manage engagement economics, resources, and risk.
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors. Gather requirements from client stakeholders and ensure that we’re exceeding their expectations at each step of the engagement.
- Business Development: Develop statements of work and/or client proposals. Develop and maintain contact with top-decision makers at key clients. Manage complex vendor relationships. Organize and lead pursuit teams. Participate-in and lead aspects of the proposal development process. Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop innovative solutions and methodologies to solve pressing finance issues facing our clients. Develop “thoughtware” and “point-of-view” documents related to trending topics (such as cloud, machine learning, and the Internet of Things). Embed predictive modeling solutions within financial planning, consolidations, and analytics. Participate in public speaking events. Seek publication in leading industry periodicals.
- People Development: Serve as counselor and coach to up-and-coming consultants and managers. Provide input and guidance into Deloitte’s staffing process and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities. Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
SAP HANA Analytics Senior Manager Candidates are required to have:
- 8+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- SAP Native / Enterprise HANA
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Analytics / API Library
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and Digital Boardroom
- SAP SLT
- HANA Predictive Analytics Engine (PAL)
- HANA XS Engine
- SQL Script Procedures
- Deep understanding of SAP HANA data modeling techniques and HANA Studio
- Understanding of SAP Application design, SAP S/4HANA architecture, processes, and configurations
- Experience with conducting design thinking workshops with senior management to design industry and process centric digital boardrooms
- Ability to conceptualize, design and assist in the implementation of new and existing systems, middleware, data warehouse and production architectures
- Ability to identify and promote best practices and patterns for data modeling, and provide oversight for all activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation using standard data modeling methodologies and processes
- Ability to provide support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture
- Ability to provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse
- Ability to identify emerging technology trends and help align the practice to these technologies
- Strong written, presentation, communication, and relationship-management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80-100% of each week in support of client engagements (generally Monday — Thursday)
- Ability to manage industry-specific analytics solutions
- Holds a Master’s degree or a CPA certification
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals
Top 10 Reasons to Join Deloitte
Requisition code: E17CHICSRMHM139-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top