SAP HANA Analytics (Analytics Capability) - Senior Consultant
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Analytics skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
Work you’ll do
Our SAP Analytics practice utilizes the latest technology from SAP to develop exciting, innovative solutions to our clients’ most pressing business problems.
You will help conduct design thinking workshops with senior management to design industry and process centric digital boardrooms.
Conceptualize, design and assist in the implementation of new and existing systems, middleware, data warehouse and production architectures.
Identify and promote best practices and patterns for data modeling, and provide oversight for all activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation.
Support data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture. Provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse.
Identify emerging technology trends and help align the practice to these technologies.
The full potential of SAP solutions isn’t just about technology, it’s also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Learn more about our SAP practice
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Experience implementing SAP HANA Analytics, plus SAP S/4 HANA, plus HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) – Cloud for Analytics, Digital Board Room, plus BOBJ.
- Must have HANA on Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT) Altiscale Hadoop, Big Data a plus
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 1+ full cycle implementation
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
Qualified candidates will also possess extensive experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- SAP Native / Enterprise HANA
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Analytics / API Library
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and Digital Boardroom
- SAP SLT
- HANA Predictive Analytics Engine (PAL)
- HANA XS Engine
- SQL Script Procedures
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17PHICSRCCR091-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top