SAP FICO/Concur - Senior Manager (Finance)
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Finance skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
Work you'll do
- Deliver Finance projects
- Lead and support Finance pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Develop external eminence across the sub-capabilities in Finance
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing Finance expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective Finance knowledge and helping resolve our clients' Finance challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of Finance
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's new S/4HANA Finance and future solutions
Our Finance Capability aligns to various SAP products in the marketplace. These solutions address the following business process areas:
- Core Finance – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Controlling, Costing, Treasury
- Enterprise Performance Management Solutions – BPC, Cloud for Planning
- Financial Reporting
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Learn more about our SAP practice
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 5+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 10 years of SAP experience implementing SAP FICO Concur and/or Travel & Expense.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager
- Experience collaborating and developing client relationships, to develop new opportunities with clients, and identify engagement follow-on
- Strong project management, configuration and design skills
- Must have a demonstrated strong desire to excel and be committed to building eminence
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Master's degree preferred
As a Deloitte Senior Manager you will manage and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design and implement creative business and technology solutions. Our Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, manage accounts receivable, define deliverable content and ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from client top management
- Business Development: develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to proposal pricing strategy
- Practice Development & Eminence: develop solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals
- People Development: perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the firm's staffing process and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18LOSCSRMPL021-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top