SAP FICO Solution Specialist
Job Title: SAP FICO Solution Specialist
Location: Orlando, Florida
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax,consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of theworld's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent oftheFortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back toyourcommunity and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how toimprove ourbusiness and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP isone of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy,operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice isbuilt around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
SAP FICO Solution Specialist , Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you're interested inworking on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a SAP FICO Solution Specialist could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part ofa team committed todelivering excellentservice for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise inDeloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for applicationdevelopment and management professionals to provide services in support of ourclient'ssystems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions tocomplete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client deliveryorganization that isa part ofone of the world's premier consulting firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence,and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Ourteamsdevelop post implementation go-live support environments, construct the transition plan fromtheproject teamto the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Good understanding ofthe Business Processes.
- Identify as-isprocesses and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processesto SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint /Design workshops for one or more processes
- Configure scenarios inrelevant SAP modules.
- Write FunctionalSpecification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer reviewdocumentation
- Ability to travel up to15 percent
- U.S. Citizenshippreferred, but not required
- Ability and willingnessto acquire U.S. Security Clearance preferred, but not required
If you are interested in a position, please contact us. To qualify forour SAP FICO Solution Specialist role, you should possess the following:
- Worked on at least 1-2implementation projects
- 3-6 yearsindustry/consulting hand on work in SAP
- Responding to userrequirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- Functionalspecifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object developmentand testing
- Supporting period-endclose and Year end close processes.
- Strongscoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experiencewith the ability to root cause application issues.
- Experience in Test casepreparation, Unit testing, UAT support. Experience in 3rd party toolspreferred. (HPQC etc.)
- User requirementsgathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Experience/Knowledge inFI:
o Functionaland configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, FSCM, Asset accountingand Cash and Bank accounting, automatic payment programs, Lockbox.
o NewGL, Document splitting and profit center accounting (PCA)
o Integrationknowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD)
- Experience/Knowledge inCO
o SAPCO (Controlling) module especially product costing.
o Businessprocesses/configuration around cost center planning, calculation of activityrates, overhead accounting
o Corebusiness processes in controlling module along with integration knowledge withPP, COPA.
o Productcost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO scenarios with Sale ordercosting.
o COPAdesign, reporting based on costing based COPA. Account based COPA will bean added advantage.
o Materialledger, actual costing is preferred. Transfer pricing concept is an addedadvantage.
- Experience/ Soundconcepts in S4 HANA Finance with reference to controlling module is preferred.
- AdditionalKnowledge/Experience in FI Sub Module like GL, AR, AP and AA is addedadvantage.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSLR015-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top