Job Title: SAP Finance/FICO
Location: Houston, TX and Orlando, FL
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Our SAP Packaged Technology Service Line offers a complete range of implementation services in SAP's core and emerging applications, from business case development and system design to configuration, testing and deployment. We are looking for all levels of experience ranging from 1-10 years to work in either our Orlando, FL or Houston, TX locations.
SAP FICO/Finance, Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you are interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client's systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementation go-live support environments, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation
- Ability to travel up to 15 percent
- U.S. Citizenship preferred, but not required
- Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance preferred, but not required
If you are interested in a position, please contact us. To qualify you should possess the following:
- 1-10 years industry/consulting hand on work in SAP
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
- Experience/Knowledge in FI:
o Functional and configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, FSCM, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting, automatic payment programs, Lockbox.
o New GL, Document splitting and profit center accounting (PCA)
o Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD)
- Experience/Knowledge in CO
o SAP CO (Controlling) module especially product costing.
o Business processes/configuration around cost center planning, calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting
o Core business processes in controlling module along with integration knowledge with PP, COPA.
o Product cost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO scenarios with Sale order costing.
o COPA design, reporting based on costing based COPA. Account based COPA will be an added advantage.
o Material ledger, actual costing is preferred. Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage.
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- Functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development and testing
- Supporting period-end close and Year end close processes.
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
- Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support. Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (HPQC etc.)
- User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Finance and Central Finance is preferred.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSLR019-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top