SAP Controls & GRC Specialist – Process Control
SAP Security and GRC Access Control Senior Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber Risk Services Application Security team and help organizations build the application security they need to protect enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and other core business applications.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Cyber Application Security team, you will be part of our SAP practice and will be responsible for delivering SAP ECC and S/4 HANA security implementations and assessments. Responsibilities will include assessment, design and implementation of end user security, and/or SAP GRC 10.x Access Control.
Deloitte's Risk and Financial Advisory team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with SAP Security and GRC Access Control
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- 95 to 100% travel
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
- Experience in full cycle SAP S/4 or ECC Security assessments, design, and implementations as well as understanding of leading practices as it relates to ERP security. Security experience with SAP Fiori, BI, SRM, CRM, SCM and HR a plus
- Understand leading practices as it relates to SAP Security, and provide recommendations to clients on security role design and implementation
- Knowledge of SAP user provisioning and security maintenance
- Experience in configuration of SAP GRC 10.x Access Control modules
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties frameworks
- Ability to design, implement, and test SAP automated, manual, security, and segregation of duty controls
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATESSPCH020SAP
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top