SAP Consultant – Material Management
It's your career.
Where will you take it?
SAP Consultant – MaterialManagement
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their mostcritical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory throughend-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and arerecognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionalsoffer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed todelivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Ourprofessionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technicalcapabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched marketofferings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we havelong-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies,allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support themost appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we areable to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with atechnology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills andexperiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients'business issues. Our service lines include: Analytics & InformationManagement, SAP Package Technologies, Oracle Package Technologies, Strategy& Architecture, Deloitte Digital, Systems Integration and Application ManagementServices.
SAP service Line
A key part of our business is deliveringbusiness transformation through SAP enablement. We deliver a variety ofengagements ranging from high value strategic advice and assurance to fullscale implementations. We support our clients to deliver new business models,improve business performance and launch new markets and services througheffective business application selection, design and implementation. Deloittehas long standing relationship with SAP and has received multiple partnerawards in recognition of our work, which spans thousands of clients across allmajor industries. We have unparalleled experience across Supply Chain, Finance,HCM, CRM, Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC), Business Intelligence andEnterprise Strategy.
We offer a complete range ofimplementation, integration, and alignment services — from business casedevelopment and system design to configuration, testing, deployment, andpost-implementation support — using an array of replicable, HANA-based (on-premisesor cloud-based) preconfigured solutions. The work is varied and challenging,involving clients considering implementations for the first time as well asthose experienced businesses looking to develop and enhance their businessapplications. We focus on a business first approach to ensure we meet ourclients' requirements and pride ourselves on our ability to deliver on theadvice we provide.
In Operations Applications we focus onoperational improvement and efficiency, working with clients to define optimizedand effective supply chain processes using SAP. Our practitioners have processand business application skills covering order management, manufacturing,warehousing and distribution, sourcing and procurement, as well as solutionarchitecture, M&A and program management and governance.
Do youwant to be part of an extraordinary team?
To enable us to support our significant growth within the SAP Service Linewe are now recruiting SAP Logistics – MaterialManagement Consultants (Purchasing).
The candidates should:
- Have experience and ability working on implementation project
- Good understanding of the Business Processes
- Ability to identify as-is processes and to-be processes
- Map Business Processes to SAP
- Ability to configure scenarios in SAP MM module and integration to other SAP Modules (FI, CO, , SD)
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
- Ability to conduct workshops
- Good hands on capability - can independently develop good quality deliverable
- Communicate effectively with Project manager, team members and Client
- Present and discuss work results clearly
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with clients and team player attitude
- Have the willingness to develop new professional skills
- Work on projects from multiple geographies and across cultures
- Have flexibility for travel in Europe as per project needs
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience on SAP MM-PUR. Experience in additional logistic areas is a plus
- Material Management Master Data (Vendor / Material/ Source list/Info record/quota arrangement / condition records / service master etc.)
- Purchasing process (Purchase requisition / Request for quotation / Purchase order / contract etc.)
- Inventory Management process (Goods receipts / Goods issues / Physical inventory / Movement types / stock types etc...)
- Special procurement process (Stock transport order / consignment procurement / sub contracting process / third party supplies etc...)
- Pricing procedure
- Valuation and Account Determination
- Logistic invoice verification
- Should have run Blueprint Workshop and should be able to map Buisness Processes to SAP.
- Good Communication Skills
- Has proven experience in working in small and large teams
- Proficiency in English; German is an advantage.
- Access and training on state-of-art technologies (S/4HANA, ARIBA, C4C, etc.)
- Opportunity to get exposure to opportunity - rich international work environment
- Start-up challenges
Requisition code: AMOSMM_13012017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top