SAP Cloud Senior Developer- CDI
SAP Cloud Senior Developer- CDI
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients' Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients' highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
Work you'll do
Will work together with a team of dedicated experts including, business developers, developers and dev ops engineers with the single goal of building new and extending core SAP Cloud based applications and services for a variety of use cases including E-Commerce, Finance, SCM , HCM, Big Data and Machine Learning applications
- Leverage SCP Business APIs and microservices to enhance SAP's core Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions such as SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, SAP S4/HANA Cloud
- Develop and operate multiple high-quality Cloud applications on the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) in DevOps mode
- Deliver high-quality features. This includes technical design, prototyping, implementation, tests scripts and documentation.
- Apply agile development practices such as pair programming, code reviews, test-driven development and continuous integration
- Reimagine the SAP User Experience with SAP Fiori by the design and development of new Fiori Applications and the extending existing Fiori applications to further enhanced the user experience
- Contribute to building deep learning models solving our customers' toughest problems
- Development of new cloud applications that make use of existing big data sets
- Degree in computer science or equivalent (Bachelor/Masters)
- Expertise in software development & programming – JAVA,FIORI, UI5, NODE JS, .NET
- Experience in using cloud connector, DS agent, Gateway for on-premise integration
- Experience with the SAP Business Hub APIs
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skill
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the Cloud Foundry runtime environments such as Java, Node.js and .Net
- Good understanding of SAP technologies (e.g. SAP HANA)
- Skilled in database design and programming
- Knowledge of serverless architecture
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS
- Knowledge of DevOps for Continuous integration, delivery and lifecycle management
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCTC013-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top