SAP Business Objects Reporting Manager, Global Finance
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
The Global Finance Group supports DTTL and member firms globally with financial reporting, analysis and related strategic projects. The Reporting and Analytics Innovation Manager will proactively engage with customers to assess exiting and upcoming business needs and maintain regular communication. The individual in this role will develop and execute on leading-edge, business oriented BI solutions that deliver an engaging and highly-valued user experience.
- Act as a subject matter expert and technical lead for the BI reporting projects and support
- Develop and Support dashboards and reports based on financial results of member firms, which includes P&L, Balance sheet and Headcount details
- Prepare and analyze the business performance dashboard for different stakeholders and sharing the same with the business management team
- Think globally, all of the reporting and analysis should be consistent and communicated across all the regions
- Partner with IT and Finance to perform data mining, validate and format quantitative data sets to measure performance of member firm's revenue. Design and automate processes for data capture, tracking, and reporting
- Support creation of Monthly financial reporting deliverables including Financial Dashboards, Trend analysis, Growth & Variance analysis and other analytical tools
- Support creation of executive level reports in PPT and Excel, typically for DTTL and member firm finance leadership. Assists in development of complex financial models, when required.
- Should be proactive and approachable in solving Functional / Technical issues
- Communicate effectively with client, senior management and team members. Also presents and discusses work results clearly. Assist when required on ad hoc deliverables
- Able to lead project deliverables. Projects are typically high-profile and in support of financial and operational performance improvement and initiatives as defined by DTTL Finance leadership
- Assists in creation and maintenance of project support materials, such as project plans, tracking documents, meeting notes, and status reports
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 8 years of reporting and analytics experience with different reporting tools.
- At least 3 years in SAP Business Objects experience, preferably in a global organization
- Proficient with SAP Business Objects reporting tools; BW and ECC as an added plus
- Experience in dashboards and reports development
- Strong Knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- Good understanding of financial and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) used by professional services firms
- Broad knowledge of BI/DW space, Roadmap, and current trends is a strong plus
- Good working knowledge of HANA is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a dynamic team environment and perform independently
- Strong and concise verbal and written communication. Must be able to effectively communicate with members of team and DTTL Finance
- The ideal candidate must possess a flexible work style and be able to work beyond the normal schedule during peak periods in order to meet deadlines
- Works to develop network within DTTL Finance to aid in the understanding of financial data
- Should be able to work effectively within a team environment to significantly contribute to the success of the team
- Must possess a client-service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects. Will proactively investigate and mitigate risks, coordinating with team members and others to resolve issues and escalate issues to the senior management as necessary
- Outstanding research, analytical, and quantitative aptitude, as well as advanced attention to detail, are required for success in this role
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP005CF0418
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top