SAP Basis Specialist Senior
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients will be heard.
We are seeking a Sr. SAP Basis Administrator who has 8+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 full lifecycle SAP implementations of large scale, challenging and complex scenarios.
The ideal candidate should provide architectural, functional and technical guidance for the design, build, and test of content deployed on core SAP Platforms and supporting environments. This role will work with internal and external resources to design the SAP environment and components needed to deliver a SAP solution to the business. This position will also provide technology leadership in the support of the overall IT strategy. You must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years of SAP Basis experience.
- Must have experience with cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Participated in at least 2 Full Life Cycle SAP implementations
- Deep experience in installing SAP ERP, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP CAR, SAP Business Objects, SAP Process Orchestration, SAP SLT, SAP Solution Manager, SAP BW on HANA, SAP Business Suite on HANA and S/4HANA
- Experience in SAP upgrades including SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP NW and SAP HANA
- Hands-on experience on System Copy/Refreshes, transport management, batch job scheduling/monitoring and other day to day basis related activities
- Experience in administration of Linux and Windows based Operating Systems
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and provide guidance / help in day-to-day maintenance and implementation activities
- Exposure or understanding of overall SAP Architecture on any Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience in setting up High Availability (HA) for SAP Applications on any database and SAP HANA.
- Experience in configuring Disaster Recovery (DR) solution for SAP Applications on on-premises or Cloud environments
- Experience in performing Backup and Recovery of SAP applications in on-premises or Cloud environments
- Experience in performance troubleshooting and tuning
- Experience in defining system landscape, perform system sizing, providing testing support and defining support procedures.
- Experience in setup of End-to-End monitoring using Solution Manager.
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure components and network security is a plus
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with multiple functional teams and address their requirements
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSPSAK431-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top