SalesForce.com Developer - Senior Solution Engineer Orlando AMS
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
- 4 years as Salesforce Consultant in a Functional or Technical Lead capacity
- 5+ years of Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers along with Experience in analysis, design, development and testing of the SFDC application
- Work with Project Managers and/or clients to scope Work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
- Experience with Force.com Configuration and Apex/Visualforce/API development along with IDE and SFDC Sandbox environments
- Solid Experience with SFDC Lead to Order process, development using Apex, Visual Workflows, Visual Force, J Query, Data Management, Data analysis, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Apex Test Methods, Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Data Loader, Web Services integration
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL, SOAP, SOQL and SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components, Workflow & Approvals
- Implementation Experience with Salesforce Financial integration Project, Salesforce Change Migration/Release process, SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and segregation of Salesforce Administration duties
- Solid Experience with SFDC Lead to Order process, development using:
- Visual Workflows
- Visual Force
- J Query
- Data Management
- Data analysis
- Apex Triggers
- Apex Classes
- Apex Test Methods
- Apex Data Loader
- Salesforce Data Loader
- Web Services integration
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- SOQL and SOSL
- Visual Force Pages/Components
- Workflow & Approvals
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Excellent communication and client managing skills
Requisition code: E17ORLCSRCJM207-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top