Salesforce Technical Lead
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Job Title: Salesforce Technical Lead
Location: Open / Any US Office
We are currently looking for a passionate, innovative,results-oriented technology leader with heart-deep commitment to success tojoin the Salesforce COE. This role requires extensive and experienced leadershipacross the Salesforce objects as well as the capability for hands-ondevelopment and support. This rolerequires the capability to design and deploy web-based and web-enabled businessapplications, and must possess hands-on experience in coding, deployingdistributed architectures and platforms, designing for scalability andperformance, and implementing large-scale vendor systems.
- Providing technical and architectural leadership for Salesforce applications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com).
- Leading projects involving Wave Analytics and Lightning.
- Defining technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
- Leading technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications for ensuring that architecture standards are followed.
- Applying research and development, prototyping, and vendor evaluations
- Providing expert knowledge of mobile application architecture to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Leading development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
- Working with business clients and product owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs.
- Communicating issues as well as opportunities to leadership and client stakeholders so that technology risks, costs and benefits can be evaluated.
- Defining and validating non-functional (technical) requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
- Providing input to the development of project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach, estimates, and deliverables, when needed.
- Leading production troubleshooting and 'War Room' Activities.
- Instilling a culture of execution, operational excellence, and accountability.
- Seeking and capitalizing on the opportunities to improve productivity, accelerate time-to-market, increase solution quality, and improve cost effectiveness.
- Anticipating barriers to change and creating opportunities to remove them.
- Creating a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.
- Exhibiting high level of professional flexibility and willingness to promote innovation and new ideas.
- Mentoring technical leads and developers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 4+ years of in-depth technical experience with Salesforce.
- Salesforce Certified - Salesforce Admin and Developer Certifications.
- Full lifecycle experience in solution definition and development and testing of the Salesforce application
- Practical deployment knowledge of Visualforce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, AppExchange deployment.
- Design experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Salesforce Integration
- Agile development environment especially SCRUM using Urban Turtle.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design
- Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
- Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
- Experience in developing IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.
Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologiespreferred:
- Experience with Wave Analytics and Lightning
- Experience delivering packaged software or SaaS is a big plus
- Data Migration experience
- Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and integration systems
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
- Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity.
- Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions.
Minimal travel (<10%) is required.
Requisition code: E17NATSASCBJ237-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top