Salesforce Senior Engagement Manager - Denver
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital
Work you'll do
Get ready to make friends. It's up to you to keep our relationships with clients and sponsors running smoothly. When you're not taking the lead on digital projects, you're working your high-level connections to help us land new business opportunities. You're an idea person who can clearly communicate your vision — and you're not shy about speaking up and leading the conversation. You're a strong, confident leader who values team members not as "billable resources," but as real, honest-to-goodness people who have hopes, fears, wants and needs. It's up to you to know what makes people tick so Deloitte Digital can tock
- Directly contribute to Deloitte Digital's growth and development for existing and new accounts
- Lead and support engagement pursuits, planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- Act as counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional services leadership
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Salesforce experience
- Minimum 4 years experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle programs of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Minimum 4 years of experience translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification; requirements development, software development management and delivery
- Minimum 1 years of experience developing or managing Responsive Web, Saas, PaaS
- Experience growing existing accounts and driving new business development for professional services
- Experience leading pursuit or sales teams
- Experience leading a team of cross-functional direct reports
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments as part of a virtual team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to mentor large teams across all levels
- Management and delivery of enterprise-class products for large global organizations
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- SCRUM certification, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, or other project/program management training
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18DENCSSMTN006-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top