Salesforce, Senior Consultant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Will you only see the problem?
Or will you see the big picture?
Focus is a good thing. But, sometimes you need to take a step back to see things clearly. At Deloitte, our people examine every angle. We analyse our clients’ overall business objectives while reviewing their immediate needs. The result of our long-term thinking is powerful solutions with measurable results. Providing outstanding value to clients is a shared value and just one of the ways we’ll support your advancement. We also offer room to grow across service lines, industries and specialties. The more options you have to choose from, the greater flexibility you’ll have to extend your career with Deloitte. Do you share our enthusiasm? Do you really know Deloitte?
Join our Southeast Asian consulting practice for an opportunity that will advance you in every way.
Salesforce.com, Senior Consultant (Singapore)
- Must have hands on experience in business process reengineering, systems design, configuration and implementation experience in either one or more of the applications listed below
- Cross-functional (functional and technical) project implementation experience
- To deliver high-level design and complex architecture consulting in Salesforce.com for various industries in the ASEAN region. Project experience in industries such as Consumer Business, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation or High Tech Manufacturing will be a plus
- Ensure that project expectations are managed from initiation through final acceptance
- Expertise in one or more of the following:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Apex, VisualForce and Force.com Configurations/Customization
- Salesforce.com (Force.com) Integration including the Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Salesforce.com Reports and Dashboards
- 8+ years Salesforce implementation experience
- 5+ consulting experience
- Deep experience across the Salesforce stack, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities, CPQ and Analytics
- Preferably on the Salesforce Technical Architect certification track
- Preferably experience with integration and data migration architecture and delivery
- Experience with large scale Salesforce implementation, including multi-org delivery, deployment automation and global teams
- Experience with onsite/offshore team management
- Ability to analyse ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system based on user requirements
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite. Positions may be based in Singapore but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-130598-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top