Salesforce Networking Manager
Salesforce Networking Manager
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age – we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Deloitte Digital. And we need the best talent to get us there. Our Salesforce Networking Manager knows what it takes to the do the job because they’ve done the job – and has the network to find more sharp, creative people to join our team.
Work you’ll do
- Bring a sales mindset to hiring Salesforce and Salesforce ecosystem resources, by being highly visible in the market, networking, and identifying candidates to join our practice
- Drive the identification, prospecting and initial qualification processes of talent acquisition
- Articulate the Deloitte Digital difference to potential hires
- Execute our interactive and engaging recruiting experience, providing a point of support and continuity as candidates progress through the hiring process
- Create and drive creative recruiting campaigns and strategies to maximize talent acquisition, including sector/domain specific recruiting campaigns
- Facilitate recruiting events
- Interview people in surprising locations and deliver a new vibe in the market
- Network with the Salesforce practice leadership and team in order to understand latest evolution of needs and take advantage of their networks
- Work with recruitment team and be in synch with that team – including sourcers, recruiters, and recruiting leadership
Deloitte Digital’s vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our goal is to be the best in the world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining your customer’s digital journey, you can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
Meet with our Salesforce team –
- 10+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
- Experience managing full-life cycle implementations of Salesforce primarily, as well as other CRM solutions
- Excellent networker who is already visible in the community
- Ability to travel to candidate locations 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Experience with the Salesforce recruiting lifecycle, either as a hiring manager or interviewer
Deloitte Digital Accolades
Some of our major achievements are:
- Deloitte has been named a Leader in CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services by Gartner for the 4th consecutive year in their report entitled Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide 2015.
- Deloitte Digital named a global leader in Digital Customer Strategy & Experience Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
- Deloitte named a global leader in Internet of Things IT Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSRMCM001-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top