Salesforce Manager (Life Sciences)
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Life Sciences & Health Care
Deloitte Consulting's Life Sciences and Health Care Service practice consists of our health provider clinical transformation/clinical information systems and revenue cycle services which are designed to assist our clients shape the evolution of the industry. We deliver our broad range of services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our practitioners, clients and alliances. We have built our practice around practitioners with significant years of industry experience as well as broad range of comprehensive solutions that are designed specifically to address the complex operating and technology challenges of the health care industry.
Many Life Sciences organizations are faced with the promise of great discoveries and the challenges of market fluctuations and increasing regulation. Our healthcare professionals serve a distinct group of clients that are involved in the discovery, development, manufacturing and sale of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. Deloitte Consulting can help clients respond to market forces and maximize their possibilities by addressing these and other challenges in today's complex environment.
Deloitte's Life Sciences Consulting Practice uses a solutions approach to address its clients' most pressing business issues. While remaining flexible to the different needs of each client, the use of these tools and processes has helped to accelerate results and confirm that projects run smoothly. Our Life Sciences Sales and Marketing Consulting Solutions focus on five key areas that help organizations transform their approach to producing results: commercial transformation, marketing strategy and operations, product launches, advanced analytics and modeling, and revenue management solutions.
Deloitte Digital's vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our goal is to be the best in world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining your customer's digital journey, you can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
Meet with our Salesforce team –
Essential functions of a Manager at Deloitte Consulting:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Life Sciences Managers in the Salesforce.com /Force.com capability within Deloitte Digital are required to have:
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle SFDC implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules:
o Sales Cloud
o Service Cloud
o Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Eight+ years consulting and/or CRM implementation experience, and six+ years implementation experience in the Life Sciences industry (Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, CRO).
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Strong understanding of the banking industry and associated technology consulting markets, particularly for regional retail banks or universal banks.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand CRM platforms including SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Veeva or other solutions
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- A Bachelor's degree
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Force.com or Java/J2EE
- Technology project implementation experience in other areas of Healthcare, such as Health Plan/Payer and Healthcare Provider.
- Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, Veeva, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
Deloitte Digital Accolades
Some of our major achievements are-
- Deloitte has been named a Leader in CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services by Gartner for the 4th consecutive year in their report entitled Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide 2015.
- Deloitte Digital named a global leader in Digital Customer Strategy & Experience Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
- Deloitte named a global leader in Internet of Things IT Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18EASCMGRKG010-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top