Salesforce Manager (FSI - Insurance)
You’ve heard it before: digital has changed everything. We’re all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That’s what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don’t just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Deloitte Digital delivers a unique combination of our firm’s consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers—wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client’s brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers.
This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet—and exceed—our clients’ needs.
Deloitte Consulting’s technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients’ business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world’s leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients’ business issues.
Deloitte Consulting’s Financial Services Industry Practice offers a broad range of advisory services including strategic, regulatory, mergers and acquisitions, risk management and management consulting to clients in many financial industries.
Essential functions of a Manager at Deloitte Consulting:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Financial Services Managers in the Salesforce.com /Force.com capability within the Customer Solutions practice are required to have:
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle SFDC implementation, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules:
o Sales Cloud
o Service Cloud
o Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Eight+ years consulting and/or CRM implementation experience, and six+ years implementation experience in Banking.
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Strong understanding of the banking industry and associated technology consulting markets, particularly for regional retail banks or universal banks.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand CRM platforms including SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud or other solutions
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- A Bachelor’s degree
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Force.com or Java/J2EE
- Technology project implementation experience in other areas of Financial Services, such as Credit Cards, Insurance and Real Estate
- Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP CRM, Oracle Fusion, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
Requisition code: E17CENCMGRDC011-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top