Salesforce Lightning Developer
Salesforce Lightning Developer
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
You've heard it before: digital has changed everything. We're all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That's what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don't just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Deloitte Digital delivers a unique combination of our firm's consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers—wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client's brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers.
This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet—and exceed—our clients' needs.
Essential functions of a Salesforce Developer at Deloitte Consulting:
Deloitte Digital is seeking a talented Salesforce Developer to join our team in Orlando, FL. This candidate will be a key software developer for the implementation and/or support of various applications built on Salesforce. Responsibilities include working with System Architects and Business Analysts to understand business requirements and solutions architecture.
Developers in the Salesforce capability within Deloitte Digital are required to have:
- Development experience with Salesforce (Apex coding, Visual page dev, defect resolution, etc.)
- Lightening experience including implementation in at least 1 or more projects
- AURA framework experience
- LDS implementation experience
- Must live in the Orlando, FL area or be open to relocation to this market
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand applications on the Salesforce platform such as Apttus or others.
- A Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience.
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Full SDLC experience implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSJG013-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top