Salesforce Developer – Heroku
Deloitte Digital –Salesforce Developer – Solution Engineer
DeloitteConsulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms forexecutable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisoryservices. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities- people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilitiesneeded to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
You'veheard it before: digital has changed everything. We're all more connected, moreinformed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk.Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner– one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and businessservices-in-silo. That's what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
Wedon't just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for themost complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. DeloitteDigital delivers a unique combination of our firm's consulting capabilities,industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creativeprowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategicIT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, tobrand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-endsolutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with theircustomers—wherever they are on their journey.
Weview every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative.With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client's brand is inour hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value,and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allureof emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence oftheir brand, and the needs of their customers.
Thishelps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet—andexceed—our clients' needs.
Essential functions ofa Salesforce Developer at Deloitte Consulting:
DeloitteDigital is seeking talented Salesforce Developers to join our team in Orlando,FL. This candidate will be a key software developer for the implementationand/or support of various applications built on Salesforce. Responsibilitiesinclude working with System Architects and Business Analysts to understandbusiness requirements and solutions architecture.
Developersin the Salesforce capability within Deloitte Digital are required to have:
● 3+ years development experience with Salesforce (Apex coding, Visual page dev, defectresolution, etc.), and specifically Marketing Cloud
● 2+ years development experience with Platform-as-a-Servicetechnology on Heroku
● Historical, provenknowledge/practical application of Visualforce, APEX and Java programming;Force.com APIs, Web Services, and ideally Lightning
● Understanding of SQL and enterpriseintegrations
● A thorough understanding of SF systemlimitations and development best practices.
● Experience in onsite functional or technical roles
● Must live in the Orlando, FL area or be open to relocation tothis market
● Experience designing and implementing technology-enabledbusiness solutions
● Experience defining systems strategy, developing systemsrequirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining supportprocedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multipledeadlines.
● Desire to learn additional in-demand applications on theSalesforce platform such as Apttus or others
● A Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
● Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
● Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with theability to exercise mature judgment
In addition,successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
● Strong oral and written communication skills, includingpresentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
● Full SDLC experience implementing Salesforce or other CRMplatforms (Oracle SalesCloud, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines,Apttus, Cameleon)
● Familiarity with Agile DevelopmentMethodology
● Experience in developing Sales Cloud,Service Cloud, Communities, CSS, Java, and/or Aura
● Strongand deep technical background in Salesforce.com.
● Certified Salesforce PlatformDeveloper I and/or Certified Salesforce Advanced Developer
● Data conversion experience fromlegacy solutions
● Integrationexperience with boundary systems
Asused in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detaileddescription of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legallyprotected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer:If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannotguarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings,please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Requisition code: E17ORLCSRCDS027-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top