Salesforce Developer -DD
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading managementconsulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and humancapital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integratedcore capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - thecapabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
You've heard it before: digital has changed everything. We're all moreconnected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but alsomore risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kindof partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, andbusiness services-in-silo. That's what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don't just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for themost complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. DeloitteDigital delivers a unique combination of our firm's consulting capabilities,industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creativeprowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategicIT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, tobrand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-endsolutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with theircustomers—wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative.With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client's brand is inour hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value,and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allureof emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence oftheir brand, and the needs of their customers.
This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions thatmeet—and exceed—our clients' needs.
Essential functions of a Salesforce Developer at Deloitte Consulting:
Deloitte Digital is seeking a talented Salesforce Developer to join our team inOrlando, FL. This candidate will be a key software developer for theimplementation and/or support of various applications built on Salesforce.Responsibilities include working with System Architects and Business Analyststo understand business requirements and solutions architecture.
Developers in the Salesforce capability within Deloitte Digital are requiredto have:
- Experience leading a team.
- Development experience with Salesforce (Apex coding, Visual page dev, defect resolution, etc.)
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least three full-lifecycle SFDC implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- CPQ Tools (Big Machines, Apttus, Camele)
- Must live in the Orlando, FL area or be open to relocation to this market
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand applications on the Salesforce platform such as Apttus or others.
- A Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience.
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferredbackground:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Public sector experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Full SDLC experience implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and itssubsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure ofDeloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability orprotected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordancewith applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this jobposting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com)or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of thisposting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSCB003-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top