Salesforce --ConnectMe --Digital HR and Innovation Senior Consultant
Salesforce —ConnectMe —Digital HR and Innovation Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world’s leading businesses excite you? Our Digital HR and Innovation team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
Work you’ll do
As a Digital HR and Innovation Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with innovative Cloud technologies and trends to optimize business results by:
- Being directly involved in the continued development of the SDLC of Deloitte’s own product, ConnectMe, built on the Salesforce.com platform
- Working with your clients to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions to solve their business issues
- Leading your team to configure ConnectMe to exceed client expectations
- Providing your expert knowledge in SFDC to support the implementation of the product for our clients
- Support the team by customizing demonstrations of the product to show clients the power of ConnectMe
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that’s only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Digital HR and Innovation Consulting
In today’s rapidly changing environment, innovation is everywhere, including the world of HR. A new HR or talent product is on the market every few days. Staying on top of the latest technology trends in the HR ecosystem is essential to ensure you’re providing the tools, solutions and services that today’s workforce demands. Working with Deloitte enables you to reach into our community of experts to always be out in front and taking the lead in the world of Digital HR.
- Direct experience with SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Force.com (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com)
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools – e.g. Datastage)
- Experience leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Strong technical foundation including: 5+ years’ experience with advanced structured programming – APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, SOA
- Strong understanding of SLDC methodologies
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes preferred
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Up to 80% travel required.
- 4 – 6 years of related experience
- Salesforce Certification a strong plus
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSCTW88-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top