Sales Force Effectiveness Senior Manager
Sales Force Effectiveness Senior Manager
Are you passionateabout helping clients transform their sales organizations by holisticallyaligning their strategies, programs, processes, and infrastructure with theirbusiness strategies and objectives? Our team assists clients to boostsales productivity, create a more capable sales force, improve conversion ratesand sales cycle, and enhance sales team efficiency.
Would you like to workfor an organization committed to your professional development and personalsuccess? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees’development of their personal brand through learning opportunities,professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration, and personalwell-being.
Our Sales ForceEffectiveness professionals work closely with clients around the world tomaximize the return from their sales compensation, sales enablement, and salesoperations infrastructure investments by providing best-in-class services forplanning, implementing, and supporting incentive compensation and salesoperations management processes and tools. In addition to SPM systemimplementation services, we offer end-to-end solutions including process analysisand design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support,and administration support.
Learn more about our Sales Force Effectivenesspractice.
Work you’ll do
Sales Force Effectiveness is a growing area within DeloitteConsulting’s global Human Capital practice. Our Sales Force Effectivenesspractice helps clients with an effective combination of strategy, people,processes, organization, and rewards to maximize their Sales ForceEffectiveness.
Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Help companies maximize the return for their sales compensation, sales enablement, and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, implementing, and supporting incentive compensation and sales operations management processes and tools
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales reporting, forecasting, and quota management
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support, and administration support
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of OT&T colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
A part of DeloitteConsulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clientsaround the world to develop effective and efficient people-centeredsolutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and alignit with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworksthat enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuouslyimproving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Strategic shifts such asnew products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies,innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impacta company’s most important asset—their people. With these shifts, the need toalign corporate culture, structure, and talent with business strategy becomesmore urgent. Deloitte’s OT&T practice helps our clients with the criticalchanges required for success, offering business-oriented and data-drivensolutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainablebusiness results.
Learn more about our Organization Transformation& Talent practice.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or Compensation Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales incentive, reporting, planning, quota, territory, forecasting, process, and talent issues
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Sales Force Effectiveness
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with systems implementation
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Willingness to travel 80%-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Experience with tier one compensation software products such as Callidus True Comp, Xactly, Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) module, Varicent, Merced, and Anaplan
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Expertise in a specific industry and/or industry sector
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong presentation skills; should be able to develop and deliver impactful executive level presentations
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, ourprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of theircareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-joblearning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career. Explore Deloitte University, The LeadershipCenter.
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte canmean for you.
Our positive andsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Wecelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and arecontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people exceland lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by apurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are andextends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. Webelieve that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus oneducation, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drivepositive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekersexploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help youwith your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some backgroundabout the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitteprofessionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSRMTH020-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top