Sales Force Effectiveness Senior Consultant
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
It is our mission to enhance an organization’s value through people. How are we doing this? By redefining human capital and how it is managed and measured. By assembling a highly talented and integrated team of broad-based business consultants and deep technical specialists. By fostering an environment of innovation. By investing aggressively in leading-edge metrics, methodologies, and tools. And, simply, by being more than your typical human resources consulting practice.
Organization Transformation& Talent
Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) provides solutions to drive leaders’ transformation agenda by addressing the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its strategic objectives. OT&T uses business oriented data –driven solutions to deliver strategic change, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of the organization’s transformation goals. OT&T focuses heavily on the talent and leadership agenda in organizations to increase their competitive advantage and differentiate themselves in the market. OT&T also focuses on enhancing sales force effectiveness through focusing on sales talent, development and performance management.
Sales Force Effectiveness is a growing area within Deloitte Consulting’s global Human Capital practice. It is focused on helping our clients transform their sales organizations by holistically aligning their field force strategies, programs, processes and infrastructure with their business strategies and objectives.
Senior Consultant candidates for Deloitte Consulting’s Sales Force Effectiveness group will possess a deep understanding of business fundamentals, corporate strategy and organizational issues. Senior Consultant candidates are expected to provide immediate contributions to our practice within a team setting. Candidates will be comfortable working in a client-oriented, professional services environment to develop practical and creative solutions to complex business and people-related issues. In addition to applying these skills in traditional settings, our consultants provide advisory services related to these issues in mergers and acquisitions, governance and risk management, enterprise cost reduction efforts, and other transformational business initiatives. Candidates are also expected to contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting.
- Bachelors Degrees (BS or BA)
- A broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales issues, specifically incentive compensation design/development and sales performance management
- 3+ years of practical experience in corporate operations, management and/or human resources-related fields experience
- Proficiency using computer software such as Excel, Word, and Access
- Willingness to travel at least 75% of the time
- Bachelors Degrees in Business or Psychology
- Consulting background a plus
- A familiarity with the design, development and implementation of the following: Incentive Compensation Design/Development; Sales Performance Management; Sales Organizational Development, Management and Rewards; Sales Business Processes; Sales Technology and Infrastructure
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Sales Force Effectiveness
- Knowledge of current trends in Sales Force
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Team player who enjoys working with multiple teams
Requisition code: E17NATCACSTH015-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top