Sales Force Effectiveness Manager - Anaplan Architect
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
It is our mission to enhance an organization's value through people. How are we doing this? By redefining human capital and how it is managed and measured. By assembling a highly talented and integrated team of broad-based business consultants and deep technical specialists. By fostering an environment of innovation. By investing aggressively in leading-edge metrics, methodologies, and tools. And, simply, by being more than your typical human resources consulting practice.
Organization Transformation& Talent
Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) provides solutions to drive leaders' transformation agenda by addressing the human factors affecting an organization's ability to reach its strategic objectives. OT&T uses business oriented data –driven solutions to deliver strategic change, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of the organization's transformation goals. OT&T focuses heavily on the talent and leadership agenda in organizations to increase their competitive advantage and differentiate themselves in the market. OT&T also focuses on enhancing sales force effectiveness through focusing on sales talent, development and performance management.
Deloitte Consulting is growing its global planning and analytics capabilities globally, across multiple service areas and practices. It is focused on helping our clients transform their multiple functional areas – finance/FP&A, human capital, sales operations, and IT strategy organizations by holistically aligning their strategies, programs, processes and infrastructure with their business strategies and objectives.
Consultant candidates for Deloitte Consulting will possess a deep understanding of business fundamentals, corporate strategy and organizational issues. Consultant candidates are expected to provide immediate contributions to the firm within a team setting. Candidates will be comfortable working in a client-oriented, professional services environment to develop practical and creative solutions to complex business and people-related issues. In addition to applying these skills in traditional settings, our consultants provide advisory services related to these issues in mergers and acquisitions, governance and risk management, enterprise cost reduction efforts, and other transformational business initiatives. Candidates are also expected to contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting.
- Bachelors Degrees (BS or BA)
- A broad-based and business-oriented understanding of planning and analytics practices, specifically sales process, sales operations, sales quota management, and/or sales finance.
- 3+ years of practical experience in corporate finance or sales operations, management and/or human resources-related fields experience
- Proficiency using computer software such as Excel, Access and Word
- Willingness to travel at least 75% of the time
- Bachelors Degrees in Business, Finance, Psychology
- Consulting background a plus
- Modeling and planning for operations and finance
- Sales quota management and sales analytics
- Strong understanding of Anaplan software
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Team player who enjoys working with multiple teams
- Enthusiasm for serving clients
- Entrepreneurial motivation
- Experience with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, or Cognos TM1.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRTH005-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top