Sales Force Effectiveness Digital Sales Effectiveness - Manager
Digital Sales Effectiveness - Manager
Are you passionate about helping clients transform their sales organizations? Are you an expert in the sales/distribution function of a particular industry or sector?
Do you want to partner with clients to align their digital technology investments with their go to market strategies, sales processes, and operating models?
Fortune 500 companies across industries are investing heavily in digital transformations. Much of these investments are in digital tools and technologies for their sales people - mobile applications, sales dashboards, partner portals, modern CRM applications, and more. Realizing the ROI from these investments requires a high level of adoption and significant behavior change from sales people. Achieving this means that the design and deployment of these digital technologies must be informed by a deep understanding of holistic sales effectiveness management including: customer experience design, sales process optimization, sales learning and development, and change management. That is where our Sales Effectiveness practices comes in.
Our global Sales Effectiveness team assists the world's largest clients transform their sales organizations to b oost sales productivity, improve customer experience, create a more capable sales force, improve conversion rates and sales cycle, and enhance sales team efficiency. Our practice combines deep industry and sector experience with expertise in sales effectiveness disciplines ranging from territory and quota design to incentives compensation and sales analytics.
Our practice helps clients with end to end solutions that span: strategy and planning, requirements development, business case quantification, digital sales process design and implementation, sales training, change management/adoption, and analytics. Learn more about our Sales Force Effectiveness practice.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Sales Effectiveness is a growing area within Deloitte Consulting's global Human Capital practice. Our Sales Effectiveness practice helps clients with an effective combination of strategy, people, processes, organization, rewards, to maximize their Sales Force Effectiveness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other Sales Effectiveness colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice .
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company's most important asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte's OT&T practice helps our clients with the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable business results. Learn more about our Organization Transformation & Talent practice
- Minimum six (6) years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or Sales Operations Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales process, CRM, digital sales tools, incentives, reporting, planning, quota, territory, forecasting, process and talent issues
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Sales Effectiveness with two to four (2 to 4) experience in one of the following industries/sectors:
- Financial Services: Retail or Commercial Banking, Asset/Wealth Management, Insurance (Life/Annuity/Property & Casualty)
- Life Sciences & Healthcare (Pharma, Med Device, Health Plans, Providers)
- Technology, Media, Telecom
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Industrials, Manufacturing, & Distribution
- Proficiency with agile methodology. Understand how to work with Scrum Masters, prioritize work, and interface with technology teams
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with systems implementation lifecycle; coding/software development skills not required
- Bachelors' Degree
- Willingness to travel 80%-100% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
- Experience with digital sales technologies: CRM (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle/Seibel), incentive compensation (IBM Cognos, Callidus), sales analytics (SPSS, Anaplan)
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Experience in financial services, technology, pharmaceutical, or telecom industries
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRTH007-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top