Sales Executive - SAP S4 Finance and Analytics Solutions
Are you a Sales Executive that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry and SAP experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive to pursue clients within its SAP Consulting practice with a focus on SAP Financials and Analytics solutions.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you’ll do:
The Sales Executive is responsible for building Deloitte’s S4 Finance and Analytics market share in our West Region. The role involves:
- Create awareness, build relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads
- Support direct marketing campaigns – including following up on tele-marketing efforts
- Assist consultants to qualify and win opportunities
- Create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus
- Successful track record of sales, selling software solutions within assigned territory
- Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing complex clients
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of financial software solutions in the marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced Degree
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17WESSSMGRBW020-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top