Sales Executive - Salesforce Ecosystem - Federal
Deloitte Services LP is seeking a top-performing client relationship and solution sales executive to pursue clients to support Deloitte Consulting LLP's Deloitte Digital practice. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry and cloud applications experience and demonstrated selling attributes / techniques. The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for aligning key vendor software solutions such as Salesforce Ecosystem (AppExchange) vendors, Apttus, Vlocity, Medallia, etc. for services and relationships with Deloitte's consulting practice to drive joint sales.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage thepursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The SE is responsible for sellingSalesforce product suite to clients/markets. The role involves:
· Personally drives sales of cloud based solutions with appropriate team members to meet and exceed plan.
· Identifies and engages both vendor and Deloitte resources and expertise as necessary to facilitate successful pursuits.
· Work with Deloitte account teams to identify key stakeholders and proactively open up net new relationships for us.
· Building meaningful relationships and partnerships between key vendor sales teams and Deloitte Client teams to generate develop and pursue cloud solution engagements across all US Deloitte regions.
· Drive market alignment plans and manages practice pipeline and conducts regular pipeline calls with alliances and practice.
· Ability to lead and drive proposal creation and proposal strategy - response, orals, presentations, and overall client relationship strategy.
· Hands on contribution of developing and writing proposals.
· Understands market and competitive landscape to build go-to-market strategies to differentiate positioning with vendors and clients.
- Successful track record of sales, selling software solutions within the government market (Federal and/or State and Local)
- Disciplined and pragmatic approach to deal qualification
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing complex clients and complex sales cycles
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives and/or Salesforce Public Sector hierarchy and / or Deloitte Federal practice
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Cloud Services business and broad understanding of Federal market dynamics and major vendor's capabilities
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 30%
- Undergraduate degree
· Advanced Degree
Requisition code: E18WASSSMGRBW047-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top