Sales Executive - Retail, Wholesale and Distribution
Are you a Sales Executive (SE) that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing client relationship and solutions Sales Executive to pursue clients within its Retail, Wholesale and Distribution (RWD) Practice.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage thepursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The SE is responsible for sellingthe full portfolio of solutions to clients/markets. The SE role will:
- Create market awareness, build relationships with key executives, develop/pursue leads and be a trusted advisor to our clients with respect to our repeatable, scalable, and outcome-oriented offerings.
- Fluent in the areas of strategy, business / operating models, supply chain transformation, core applications and technology strategy, customer, product, pricing, CHRO services, digital transformation, and analytics.
- Target CXOs as the primary buyers and SVP/VPs as the primary users of Deloitte services
- Support direct marketing campaigns and industry eminence events including following up on resulting leads
- Identify opportunities and assist practitioners with qualifying, and winning opportunities
- Create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Work with the practitioners and delivery groups to determine new solution details / approaches and ways to create awareness in the market
- Collaborate with account teams foster relationships, and develop consensus
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing complex clients
- Successful track record and experience in selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client/prospect executives in the Retail, Wholesale and Distribution sector
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Consumer & Industrial Product market marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at all levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 70%
- Undergraduate degree
· Advanced Degree
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18NATSSMGRBW030-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top