Sales Executive - Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Services
DeloitteConsulting is seeking a top-performing client relationship and solution salesexecutive to pursue potential clients for Deloitte Digital's Microsoft DynamicsCRM (Dynamics CRM) implementation services practice. Candidates should have anentrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry and CRM applications experience anddemonstrated selling attributes / techniques. The Sales Executive (SE) isresponsible for driving sales for Deloitte Digital's services in connectionwith Dynamics CRM and other Microsoft bundled solutions.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supportsDeloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing salesopportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and ManagingDirectors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts insecuring relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncoveropportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuitprocess and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the salesprocess.
What you'll do:
- Personally drives sales of Deloitte Digital andrelated ecosystem services with appropriate team members to meet and exceedplan.
- Execute sales and relationship activities within theIndependence guidelines
- Work with Deloitte account teams to identify keystakeholders and proactively open up net new relationships for us.
- Building meaningful relationships and partnershipsbetween sales teams and Deloitte Client teams to generate develop and pursue DynamicsCRM implementation services and bundled solution engagements across all USDeloitte regions.
- Drive market alignment plans and manages practicepipeline and conducts regular pipeline calls with the Deloitte Digitalpractice.
- Ability to lead and drive proposal creation andproposal strategy – response, orals, presentations, and overall clientrelationship strategy.
- Hands on contribution of developing and writingproposals.
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM, Microsoft bundledsolutions and their capabilities – including Azure and Adobe and ability totalk to differences and capabilities at a high level.
- Understands market and competitive landscape tobuild go-to-market strategies to differentiate positioning with vendors andclients.
- Practical experience with Dynamics CRM
- Extensive knowledge of general CRM business and broad understanding of market dynamics and major vendor's capabilities
- Successful track record of selling services or products to identified clients via a third party
- Executive presence i. e. the ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to senior executives
- High integrity-honors commitments: consistent and predictable follow-up
- Identify client business issues and through Deloitte client team, facilitate solution development
- Ability to think strategically
- Solution enabler and consultative sales style
- Ability to work as a team player
- 10+ years relevant Business Development experience
- CRM technology/vendor experience and established relationships with Executives and Sales Representatives at key partners
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated success in a professional services (Big 4) matrix organization
- Bachelor's degree
- An MBA degree is desirable
Requisition code: E18WESSSMGRBW007-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top