Sales Executive - Digital Reality
Are you a Sales Executive (SE) that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant marketplace experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LLP is looking for a top-performing technology Sales Executive to pursue clients to focus on selling augmented, mixed, and virtual reality (AR/MR/VR) solutions with prioritized hardware, software, platform, and app vendors in the technology ecosystem.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The SE is responsible for developing qualified pipeline, and closing deals involving Deloitte's AR/VR/MR solutions. Key responsibilities of the job are to -
- Develop a sales strategy for AR/VR alliance and ecosystem partners
- Develop joint pipeline, and sales relationships with key alliance partners for AR/VR
- Engage with clients to develop qualified leads
- Sell across strategy, technology implementation, and operations dimensions of the AR/VR business
- Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and "own" the sale
- Successful track record of sales, selling digital solutions
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing complex clients
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Track record of business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge and/or connections across the AR, VR, and MR market, for example, Vuforia, Unity, Unreal Engine, Improbable, Meta, ODG, Vuzix, Daqri, Microsoft, Vive, Oculus, etc.
- Well versed at engaging and developing business with alliance / ecosystems partners in the digital space
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 70%
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced Degree
Requisition code: E18WESSSMGRBW008-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top